Monday 10 December 2012

Final Piece proposal

For my own magazine I had a range of ideas, I collected these in the form of a questionnaire to give to my target audience to see what would be most appealing and what would sell the most.

This is the questionnaire I made to collect the data.






































I handed out the questionnaire to 20 people and then collected the data in a tally to make the most popular choices more clear.



































After collecting this data I decided that I would make a pop music magazine. I also decided to aim my magazine predominantly at women as they mostly liked the genre of music that my magazine will contain.

I have decided to name my magazine BeatsLegion combining the two most popular names picked by both boys and girls. By doing this I feel like the name will appeal to both males and females meaning that even though the magazine is aimed mostly at women, men could still buy it and not feel like it sounds like a 'girly magazine'.

I also decided to make my magazine just under £2 even though the majority of people said they would be willing to pay £2-£2.99. This means people would be more likely to buy the magazine if it was cheaper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment