Friday 26 April 2013

Question 6 of Final Evaluation

What have you learnt about the technologies from the process of constructing this product?


Before starting this product I had never come into contact with or used an Apple Mac before. Straight away I found it easy to navigate around and the updated version of windows and Photoshop were very beneficial when I was making my final product. Without the Apple Mac I would have had to use a less up to date version of Photoshop which would have hindered the quality of my work greatly. The large display of the computer was also very beneficial as I was able to see the tiny errors when making my magazine, and as a result was able to fix them.



I had also never used or even heard of the website blogger.com before I started making this product. The website was easy to use, and to navigate around and I learned how to edit my text posts after posting which was very beneficial is editing any spelling or grammatical errors. The use of blogger has helped me to collect all of my coursework and arrange it in chronological order which is massively helpful for when I need to look back on any improvements I could do to work. 


Before starting this product I had little next to none experiences with Photoshop. I have learnt how to edit backgrounds, skin, outlines, text, colours and opacity since starting this product all of which are evident on my magazine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment